Sunday, May 13, 2007

Is it really 1:00 AM?!

Yikes! I have been messing around online entirely too much since Emma finally fell asleep. I was bad and was shopping online again. Old Navy has a great sale going on baby stuff and an additional 20% off if you use your Gap, Inc credit card. Jon knew that my getting that card a few months ago was a bad idea. He was right! I have kept it paid off each month and have been very good with using it. I have now made three purchases on it in the past week....whoops. I also have been unemployed which doesn't make for a good mix. I can't help it though....baby clothes are my weakness and Old Navy is known for having cute stuff. I also have a baby girl who is about to turn one and most of this stuff will end up being birthday presents.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are planning on getting Emma this Radio Flyer wagon as her big birthday present so the clothes can be the small presents to fill it up! I am also hoping that her grandparents pick her up this adorable bean bag chair & ottoman from Target. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She has an Elmo chair but she doesn't seem to like to sit in it very long because he "tickles" and startles her. This will fit right in with our upcoming decor in the living room. Red!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also hope that she gets the little Max Daniel's Satin & Rosebuds security blanket in lavender too. She is crazy about her regular Carter's "silky" blankets....it becomes pandamonium in our house if we do not have the silky blanket at naptime or bedtime. She rubs the satin side all over her face before she will fall asleep. We just had one in a sage green color and my Mom had to buy her two more in pink and yellow as backup.
Emma has actually been this way since she was just a few months old. I discovered the Max Daniel blankets through the CBB website and I'd love to get her the little blanket to carry with us where ever we go in her diaper bag. It looks so plush compared to the blankets we have! Plus the lavender is more of a periwinkle color which is cool because our wedding colors were actually periwinkle & platinum. So were any of your babies particular about their blankets?

Seriously though, I do know that I have an addiction and a credit limit. I must stop. My latest discovery of the boutique handmade clothing on eBay and Etsy will just have to wait until we win the lottery or I get a celebrity mommy to hire me to "style" her child and pay me the big bucks for doing it. It is okay to dream big, right?!

Speaking of which, the felt flower hair clips that I splurged on from Chloe In Style a few weeks ago are awesome. They are the first hair clip that Emma has left alone in her hair. It went completely untouched on her sweet little noggin for well over six hours! We also had three ladies stop us while we were out shopping to tell us how sweet the hair clip was on our little cutie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, I am really off to bed now. I hope all the mommies out there in blog land have a wonderful and happy Mother's Day with their families today! :)

1 comment:

Love said...

l-o-v-e that security blanket...may have to check those out for ellie. the older girls were "paci" babies. i think ellie's a "blankie" baby! =)

Blog Archive