Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We have a WALKER!

Well, sort of. Emma is steady on her feet now. She can go from sitting to standing to sitting to standing again so easily. She is also taking 3-4 steps at a time! The most she has taken was six steps on Tuesday night while we were watching Brad Paisley (I love him...) on the ACM awards show. She is so proud of herself and I just want to squeeze her up! Here is a not so great shot that I got of her walking towards me on the couch.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I bet she is walking by the weekend. We had planned on going back home to Indiana this weekend but we had to cancel out those plans. I was offered overtime on Saturday and we could really use it. We are still planning on going up there the weekend of June 8th to celebrate Emma's first birthday though! We are going to have a BBQ at our house down here with Jon's family, my parents and some friends on June 16th. I can't believe my baby is almost one! Seriously...where did the time go?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I told you she is a fanatic about her "silky" blankets! I snapped this one last night when she was fighting sleep. Sweet baby.

Emma just woke up so I am off to fall asleep with my Emma Cakes in our bed. I'll leave you with a snapshot from our Mother's Day weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




2 comments:

Love said...

yay! walking! too cute!

have you seen gymboree's recent line with hippo's?? the girls have several pieces and i always think of emma now. i was looking at some of my favorite ebay sellers and saw this cute made to match hippo bracelet! =)

http://cgi.ebay.com/M2MG-Custom-Boutique-Island-Hippo-Getaway-Bracelet_W0QQitemZ250116529039QQihZ015QQcategoryZ79717QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i know your hubby's already not fond of me...but i couldn't resist telling you!! ;)

Love said...

oh--like this one too. =)

http://cgi.ebay.com/M2MG-Island-Getaway-Hippo-Boutique-Child-Girls-Bracelet_W0QQitemZ170110766729QQihZ007QQcategoryZ79713QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Blog Archive