Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Elmo Makes Music...LIVE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So tomorrow is the big day...Emma gets to see Elmo in real life! I am not exactly sure how great our seats are but it is going to be so much fun. I wonder how Emma will react to the lights going down and seeing Elmo running around on the stage below us (I think our tickets are in the balcony.) I have been telling her for two weeks now that she is going to see Elmo in real life. She says "Elmo mama?" and grabs one of her Elmo book and hands it to me. She will so totally "get" it tomorrow night! :) I am planning on fixing her hair up with the adorable new Elmo bow I found online for the concert. I hope our camera does not choose tomorrow night to be on the fritz again! I want to have pictures of the memories we will make at Emma's 1st concert! :)

Oh yeah...tomorrow is also Emma's 17 month birthday!

No comments:

Blog Archive