Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hey-woh and cheeeeese!

Emma has started saying "cheeeeeeese" when we take her picture and also has gone from saying "hi" to "heywoh" in the last week. She has also learned the meaning on mine and I'm not sure where that came from since she is the only toddler at her daycare. Jon took her Playdoh away since she threw it on the floor and she screamed "no my paydo, dada!" Yikes - I think the terrible 2's are coming on a little early. Elmo rules in our house and Emma can now "sing" the song to Elmo's World. It is the sweetest thing! She is also Mommy's little snuggle bunny...she cuddles up next to you and gives kissies when you ask her to be your snuggle bunny.

I have been wanting to make a photo book for awhile now and I just haven't had the extra time or the extra money to put towards one. I check out the Celebrity Baby Blog several times a day, everyday, and I won a contest over there for a $29.95 credit to Blurb. :) Blurb makes incredible books and I have been interested in them since Erin of Princess Pigbear blogged about her book a few weeks ago. I am excited to get started on mine and I'm getting Jon involved in it too! We are going to title our book "Life with Emma*Cakes" and it will be all about Emma's first year. They are offering 15% off until March if you use the code over on celebrity-babies.com so go check them out!

As promised...I have finally had a chance to upload some photos. So enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Love said...

she's such a big girl now! so cute!!

Patty Young said...

Awwww... Emma looks adorable in her new MODKID. Thanks for sharing! If you have any more pics of her in this set, I'd love to include her in a "customer cuties" article I am about to do. I have a few other photos so I will be grouping them into one... just for fun! :)
info@modkidboutique.com

Oh, and I will be checking out BLURB again. I have it bookmarked but totally forgot about it until you mentioned it. Thanks for the discount code info. :)

Blog Archive