Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A scene from a movie...

Crummy...it is just plain crummy to take away annual bonuses and not say anything to your employees until about a week before they would have been receiving them. We could have really used that money this year to get to a better place financially and to get the Nikon D80 camera that we have been looking at online for a few months. Please don't get me wrong...I am very thankful and very grateful for our good health, our beautiful baby girl, our family, our friends, our jobs, and the wonderful roof over our heads. It's just that a little bit of financial peace would have been good too.


It was such a bah humbug of a day yesterday with that whole lack-of-a-bonus news and little E*Cakes has been battling a 102.7 fever most of the evening. I think her fever finally broke overnight and Nanny is only keeping her these days so I won't have to worry about keeping her home and missing work too. She said to just bring her on over if I wanted to. I am wondering if I shouldn't call her doctor and get her an appointment to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection or something. I don't like seeing my little punkinhead sick...I do admit that I love how cuddly she gets though!

No comments:

Blog Archive