Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Better pictures!

Jon had a nice Olympus digital camera when we married. It has been slowly dying on us the past few months. We decided that we would like to get a digital SLR camera and started comparing the Nikon D40 and the Canon Rebel XT. I love all the info I was able to find on my "blog friends" websites. We put some Christmas money towards the Nikon D40 and a Speedlight flash. We have yet to do an actual "photo shoot" with Emma yet but I think we will be amazed by the quality when we do!

I have always had an interest in photography and my parents bought me a Canon Rebel and two lenses for my 16th and 18th birthdays. I would love to use it more but film is so expensive compared to digital prints! I took photography in high school and also did photography in 4-H for two years. I love my Nikon Coolpix and it takes great snapshots but I can't wait to get more use out of the D40. Anyways...hopefully you will start to see better pictures (like Emma's 1st haircut) on here soon.

Jon with his Christmas present!
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive